Responsible Keeping
  Home > Member Pages > Chad Oelke

View Member :

Truch

Recent Additions
View all of Truch's Animals



About Chad Oelke
My Reptile Interests
I keep Chondros, Ball Pythons, IJ Carpets. I've been keeping snakes over 15 years, but have only recently got hooked.
Other Interests
Rock/ Alpine Climbing, Film-making, Going to Metal shows, Chilling around the East Bay
Music
I'm 95% Metalhead: I like anything from the Crue to Wolves in the Throne Room. But mostly I dig Scandanavian Black Metal and other kinds of weird or interesting Metal. The other 5% is stuff like King Crimson, Mars Volta, Bjork, People Under the Stairs.
Movies
I'll limit this to top 5 favorite zombie films: 1. OG Dawn of the Dead; 2. 28 Days Later (Would be #1 but fast zombies aren't as legitimate as slow zombies); 3. Zombi; 4. Planet Terror; 5. Braindead
Professional
I work at Trader Joe's in Emeryville. Graduated UCSB couple years back.
Anything else?
Snakes! Hell yeah!
Full Name: Chad Oelke
Location: Oakland, CA  US
Gender: Male
Birthday: June 11
Member Since: Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Last Login: Tuesday, November 16, 2010
iHerp Level More Cowbell (16,055 points)
Add this person to your favorites! Register at iHerp to become a member.
Registration is free!


Recent Photos

Latest Blog Posts
View Truch's Blogs

Current Breeding Projects
No Breeding Projects Found
View Completed

The Door

Register to post a comment!
  
Member Login
 
 
Forgot My Password



Our Newest Animals!
Anole1
MegF

Jirk
sericinda

Pearl
Kat.cline
180091 Registered animals!
NEW!! See The Rest of the new Arrivals!
Thanks!!!
Thanks to everyone who helped test the new features. If you find any problems, please
Let Me Know.
Todays Birthdays

Copyright ©, All Rights Reserved. iHerp, LLC | Terms of Use 6/23/2021 5:56:35 PM | 0.0.0.0